Tuesday 19 July 2011

Have you ever noticed...


Have you ever noticed - seven of the most positive words that I can think of start with the letter 'L'.

LOVE
LAUGHTER
LIGHT
LIFE
LIFT
LIKE
LORD

I just realised that this morning and I've decided that from now on these seven "l's" are going to become my daily motto. The Lord will always be present but I am going to try and weave in at least one, two or maybe all the others in every day.

To love is precious
To laugh is priceless
To walk in the light is a gift
To celebrate life is a must
To like and be liked is truly special and
To experience the lift that God provides is a blessing!

If you can add any more positive "l's" to my list - let me have it!!

Finally - my wish for you this day is that all of the above will be yours in abundance!




1 comment:

  1. To see loveliness is to see His Creation.

    Love your new mantra!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting back, at least I know I'm not totally certifiable yet!